Become a Member!
What will signing up do for your company?
The Master Painters and Decorators of Ireland (MPDI) is the representative group for painters and decorators in Ireland. We represent the views of our members on a local, industry and national level.
By bringing the industry know-how and experience of all our members together we provide a powerful voice for painters and decorators around Ireland. The MPDI is widely recognised for its expertise and eminent history and it is respected throughout the construction industry.
The MPDI is one of the longest member associations of the Construction Industry Federation (CIF) and through our association we have the platform to reach out to Government, to State institutions, to local authorities and all the various construction industry stakeholders.
By bringing the industry know-how and experience of all our members together we provide a powerful voice for painters and decorators around Ireland
Being a member of the MPDI also brings a range of other benefits including:
- Contracting – Members of the MPDI have access to all the CIF’s extensive expertise on contracting, helping to guide members through any contracting questions or queries they might have. With so many tenders and public contracting issues facing painters and contractors this benefit is widely used by MPDI members and helps guide them to take better business decisions.
- Industrial Relations (IR) – IR is becoming an increasingly significant issue for painting and decorating companies. In the current economic climate handling IR issues correctly has never been more important. Members of the MPDI have access to IR experts who provide a range of information and advice. This includes a guide to employment conditions in the industry, employee handbooks, employment and industrial relations updates, up to date information on new legislation and policies, contracts of employment, advice on temporary layoffs and redundancies and advice for handling sensitive IR issues such as bullying and harassment, disputes, disciplinary procedures, grievance handling, data protection and use of email.
- Lobbying and Public Affairs – As a valued association within the CIF, the MPDI has access to the Federation’s immense lobbying and public affairs expertise and experience. The CIF is highly regarded amongst politicians, the civil service, the Irish business network and other important stakeholders. The MPDI will work on behalf of all our members to have representations made about issues of concern.
- Information – MPDI members receive regular updates and bulletins on all the latest developments and issues relating to the Irish construction sector and the economic conditions surrounding it.
- Networking opportunities – MPDI members are invited to attend a variety of different CIF briefings, events, meetings and conferences, allowing them to mix with other CIF members and get to know important contacts throughout the industry.
- Master Painters and Decorators of Ireland – Branding All members of the association benefit from the use of both the CIF Logo and the MPDI Logo which can be used on company literature and transportation and provide a meaningful brand of quality.
The MPDI is one of the longest member associations of the Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
How to join
The Master Painters and Decorators of Ireland (MPDI) represents painters and decorators of all sizes operating in the Republic of Ireland. This includes self employed painters and decorators as well as larger contracting companies.
In order to join the MPDI, please contact Gillian Ross by calling (01) 4066059 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can sign up online by clicking on the button below…SIGN UP NOW!
The MPDI is also a member of the Europe wide network of paint associations UNIEP – The International Association of Painting Contractors.